Head to a Virginia Bed & Breakfast this Fall
Find out why Williamsburg is so Special this Autumn
As the days start getting shorter, and the leaves get a hint of color in them, you know it's time to plan your getaway to a Virginia bed and breakfast. Fall in Williamsburg offers so much to visitors that it's hard to share it all with you here.
Why it autumn the perfect time to be in Williamsburg, Virginia? Take a look at what's happening right now:
- Fall Foliage - bright colors are all around, especially as you take a drive up into the mountains.
- Apple picking and corn mazes.
- Cooler weather means the sun won't take too much out of you as you go for a hike, walk, bike ride or any outdoor activity.
- Slew of wine tastings and wine festivals.
- With kids back and school and most family vacations completed, roads, restaurants and shops are less crowded, giving a more relaxed atmosphere to everything you do.
Now that you know why you should start planning your Virginia getaway, choose your room at the bed and breakfast that you want to stay in. From there you can check each rooms availability and reserve your vacation.